Wednesday 18 July 2012

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

This is a good phone. The call quality is clear. Photos are good. Music player works fine. Internet and e-mail are easily accessed. Messaging works well. Touch screen is responsive. Navigator is ok. Battery lasts through a lot of call/data use between charges. Form factor is slim and sleek.
That being said, this phone is not a smartphone replacement. E-mail attachments do not work well. Can't access Microsoft Office documents. Can't upload photos directly to Facebook. (At least I can't, maybe someone more tech-savvy could.)
To be honest, I love my UX700. It is the perfect step up for me from my old w385. I love being able to check Facebook, e-mail, weather, etc. It's not a smartphone, but I didn't need one.

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

LG Bliss UX-700

 

No comments:

Post a Comment