Thursday 26 July 2012

LG KU380

LG KU380

After a few months, my LG KU380 has become really slow and unresponsive. The keys get destroyed easily, and it gets chipped very easily. The Internet is very slow and I've only been able to establish a decent connection on this phone 2 or 3 times.After a I love KU380 of lg.. Specially when the flex cable trigger the White screen of doomsday[not all the time white even black]. But this mobile phone can be used as a 3g modem.this phone is a waste of money , ive had to have it fixed multiple times . first the blank screen appears then after a while it stops reading sim cards .I love this Cell when i 1st bought it but now got alota problems.... its now having WHITE SCREEN of DEATH and LAGS alot! sad!!
beautiful design tho.

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

LG KU380

 

LG KU380


2 comments:

  1. Yeah LG phones are really amazing with many advance features. I am also having the LG Marquee and looking for the LG Marquee Skin Covers for covering it. I found LG Marquee Skin Covers on one site with good discount offers.

    ReplyDelete