Wednesday 25 July 2012

LG KP215

LG KP215

my messages can't open even the outbox, drafts, sent. what will I do? I changed sim cards but still yhe same. help please Is this unit still available in the market? Once I've owned and I miss this much. I wanted to buy a new one for my secondary sim card. Thanks! My model also does not have a radio whats up with that my phone just stoped leting me see anything to do with the messages what's up with that???? Do you still have the English version of the manual for the LG KP215? If so please email at mazdiana@live.com Thanks! I would also like a copy of this manual in English. Under features it says radio, this phone does not have a radio.i to am having problems , i cannot download songs from my computer to ny phone via usb cable would appreciate any help with this problem thanks Hi. If anyone can send me the Manual for this phone in English I would really appreciate it. Am also having problems in downloading music from my computer onto the phone, so any help/advice much appreciated.

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

LG KP215

 

No comments:

Post a Comment