Wednesday 25 July 2012

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

how can I change my LP HB620T cell phone from german to english language it is good phone i suggest to public not to purchase any lg model mobile because you dont get repair or spares EX i purchased hb620t with tV option but iam not getting. no service center for this mobile in india this shows that NO SERVICE AFTER SALES I just want to ask you a question about lg mobile model no : hb620t if the t.v and radio works in malta please keep me informed .thanks It's not a bad phone although larger than I'd like. The software that comes with it is good too.. mpeg2 Been using this LG HB620T for a year and a half and it's begaining to wear out. The keypads are cracking and falling off one by one. Another problem is for the past few days it kept displaying inactive USIM.

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T

LG HB620T


LG HB620T

 

1 comment:

  1. sir
    Do inform me where i can get the complete body case with price becauese flip has broken and my e-mail address is rkkk7@yahoo.co.in

    regards

    ReplyDelete