Wednesday 25 July 2012

LG KP235

LG KP235

I just had this unit for more or less 2 months and now using it. I am just concern how can I open my MMS feature. my phone has a problem with screen. cannot read anything. the screen is white. what can i do. love my phone Hi i have owned a KP235 for two years, and find it adiqate,it is a low price phone with a reasonable camera, surely you look at the spec before you buy it. the pictures that i take are quite reasonable, not as good as my canon eos 400. i paid  for my camera phone, over for my canon. if it is faulty take it back or to a phone repair centre, i have no problem with texting. perhaps you expect to much from a low priced camera phone ok i owned two of these and they stunk. first one was in my pocket and after a quick application of pressure not enough to break anything. not even a crack the screen went haywire. i mean sometimes it worked sometimes not...so i bought a another one. becuase i just wanted, to have familarity with the phone becuase i at the time didn't have time to learn new features... and i found out that 

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235

LG KP235


LG KP235



No comments:

Post a Comment