Tuesday 24 July 2012

LG KP100

LG KP100

hi friends, I have this phone. I have a problem with this. It is constantly switching off n on. When I put the battery out then it stops otherwise it is continuously switching on and off I really like this phone as it is smart light weight... I just need to know what would be the problem would it be a hardware problem or software If software then its software will be available in market or not waiting for reply Thanks hi friends, I have this phone. I have a problem with this. It is constantly switching off n on. When I put the battery out then it stops otherwise it is continuously switching on and off I really like this phone as it is smart light weight I ju This handset must be purchased with  airtime, this will automatically be added to your transaction in store. Candybar style handset. Colour screen. 80Kb internal memory. Dual band, Talk time - up to 390 minutes.

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

LG KP100

 

No comments:

Post a Comment